10 Nov 2012

Alia Bhatt was crowded by Fans



Alia Bhatt might be riding on the wave of the success of her debut film “Student of the Year”, but the actor recently had a brush with the perils of stardom.


A few days ago, when Alia was in a rush to go for a dinner and in the absence of a car at her disposal, she decided to take an auto to reach the destination. When the auto halted at the signal in Bandra, a group of young fans on the road spotted her and started approaching the vehicle. When the signal turned green, the over excited bunch of fans even followed the auto and started banging on it. As the rowdy fans tries to get closer to her, she apparently sustained a few scratches on her hands.

When asked about the incident, alia says “Yes, the incident did happen but no one of them got violent or scared me. People surrounded it and so it was difficult for the auto driver to move his vehicle ahead. They (the fans) wanted to take my pictures and shake my hand. It was a different experience for me, but not necessarily a bad one. I didn’t have a car and I had to reach some place soon, so I took a rickshaw. I don’t mind taking rickshaw when needed.”

However, the actor maintains that she is not bogged down by the bitter experience. “It was bit weird but I never felt scared. I told people let me go as I am getting late for the dinner, they let me. i didn’t expect the people to stop the rickshaw.”

No comments:

Post a Comment