3 Nov 2012

Age doesn’t matter in films says Alia Bhatt



Mahesh Bhatt 19- year –old daughter, who has made her debut film “Student of the Year” says age doesn’t matter in real films. “There are actress who started their carrier even early than me like my sister who started working when she was only 17 of age” added Alia Bhatt to PTI. In fact she always dreamed to become a successful actress.



“I had decided to become an actress at a younger age and it was a conscious decision. I also don’t know what would happen as soon as I finished my college days” says Alia Bhatt. I don’t take any formal training in acting added Alia.

She also says that “I don’t have any experience in acting till now and all this will be my training period in which I have to do my level best performance”.

In “Student of the year” Alia Bhatt had acted with two new comers – Varun Dhawan, son of director David Dhawan and model Siddharth Malhotra. Both the new comers had assisted Karan Johar during the making of “My Name is Khan”

For Alia Bhatt doing a film made by her father, who has a production company Vishesh Films and has provided platforms to several actors, would have been an easy option but she choose to start her journey in films on her own.

“I had decided that I would not start off with my father’s production only because it’s an easies option. For this film, I had to work for it, like lose weight, prove myself, etc. There were around 500 girls who had given audition along with me,” Alia said.

“If it were for my father, he would not have auditioned along side with me. He would have just roped me in. I wanted to learn harder and wanted to make it by her” Alia said.

After realizing of “Stundent of the Year”, yes we can say that Alia Bhatt had proved herself in an strong way.


No comments:

Post a Comment